LIST OF WORKING CHEAT CODES
Here is list of working cheat codes. I copied it from TS3 CREATORS CONSORTIUM forum.
Thanks to Pinklady who putted it all together.
If you want to use cheat code you need to open cheat bar on the top of the page. While playing press ctrl+shift+C and cheat bar will open. Then write a code there and press enter.
If you have problem with opening cheat bar press ctrl+shift+"windows button"+C.
Some codes will work if you enter cheat code from menu of the game. So if it will not work in play mode try from menu.
- placeFriezes [on/off]- allows use of foundations on top of tiled floors
- help - Display most cheats
- Kaching - 1,000 more Simoleons
- Motherlode - 50,000 more Simoleons
- freerealestate - Ignore the cost when buying a lot
- familyFunds [x][y] - Give money to a family, where [x] is the family's last name and [y] is the amount. I need to use testingcheatsenabled true before I will use familyFunds
- unlockOutfits [on or off] - View career outfits and service uniforms
- moveObjects [on or off] - No limitations for placing/moving objects
- resetSim [first name] [last name] - Return Sims to safe and neutral state at home
- constrainFloorElevation [true or false] - Force terrain adjustments regardless of objects, Sims, and other structures
- testingCheatsenabled [true or false] - Enable testing cheats
- buy debug [on or off] - Unlocks hidden items. CTRL+SHIFT+C, then type in testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat console, (which should close once you press enter). Repeat this, only this time type in buydebug. Go into buy mode and press the 2nd tab, the sorted one, to see a detailed tab with a ? on it.
- hideHeadlineEffects [on or off] - Show talk/thought balloons above Sim's head
- force opportunity - Click career building you work at to force an opportunity (see testingcheatsenabled)
- force event - Click career building you work at to force an event (see testingcheatsenabled)
- force all events - Click career building to display all events for the career consecutively (see testingcheatsenabled)
- force service sim [name] - Force a specific service Sim to appear(see testingcheatsenabled)
- force visitor - Forces a neighbor to show up (see testingcheatsenabled)
- make me know everyone - Selected Sim knows every other Sim (see testingcheatsenabled)
- make friends for me - Make several random friends for selected Sim (see testingcheatsenabled)
- make happy - Sets all mood/moodlets for everyone in the house to perfect; removes negative moodlets (see testingcheatsenabled)
- make motives [static or dynamic]- Set motives static or dynamic for entire household (see testingcheatsenabled)
- disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt [on or off] - Objects will not snap to slots while holding [Alt]
- fadeObjects [on or off] - Objects fade when camera gets close to them
- snapObjectsToAngle [true or false] - Toggle 45 degree angle object snap
- snapObjectsToGrid [true or false] - Toggle snap to grid for placed objects
- jokePlease - Print random joke to console
- enablellamas [on or off] - Llamas enabled message
- slowMotionViz: [0-8] - Slow motion visuals; 0 is normal, 8 is slowest
- fps [on or off] - Toggle framerate display at top right
- fullscreen [on or off] - Full screen
- quit - Quit the game
- discotags on - Changes the colors of the map tags on the map.
- maptags [on/off] - hides/unhides maptags on the map.
This testingcheatsenabled cheat allows you to do several useful things when used properly. First, hold CTRL+SHIFT+C and enter this code: testingcheatsenabled true
Now, hold SHIFT and click your letterbox. This will provide you with these options:
Make All Happy
Make me Know Everyone
Make Friends for Me
You may also hold SHIFT and click on Sims to get these options:
Add Sim to House (non household members only)
Modify Sim Traits
In Ground View mode, hold SHIFT and click a spot and your Sim will teleport to it.
You can also click and drag your Sims' need bars to full. SHIFT-click the mailbox and select Make Needs Static to keep the max level until you leave the game. (Note: if you SHIFT-click the mailbox and it says Make Needs Dynamic, select that. SHIFT-Click the mailbox again and it will say Make Needs Static) This must be repeated each time you re-enter the game. But you only have to do it once, as it will work for all of the Sims in the household.
Hold SHIFT and click a Sim's workspace to do the following:
Hold SHIFT+CTRL and click on certain objects
These are just a few examples of the interactions available.
Add the ability to add triggers and activated behaviors
Change the color of lights and fireplaces, Also you can set the intensity while in buy/build
Turn on or off while in buy/build mode
With testingcheatsenabled true on write
* enableLotLocking [true/false] Enables locking and unlocking lot types on the map screen