Where is it came from?
This doll came originally from TSR. The creator uploaded wrong version and she have noticed it after 2 months that it was broken. But it was too late and this doll spreaded very fast to other users.
How this doll look like?
What this doll do?
She is attaching in invisible way to the houses, sims, households, patterns, objects, clothes, tattoos etc. It is acting like a virus. for example: I have it in my game and I am uploading items to the exchange (this doll is attaching to them without my knowledge). Then some people downloading my items and they getting the doll to their games. And they uploading they creations to exchange and spreading the doll to more users. And she is not only on exchange but also on other sim websites too.
What this doll can do to my game?
It can do nothing to some games but to other games crashing, game lagging etc. As for me I couldn't use custom content in the houses. I could have it in game but as soon as I put some cc in the house like lamp, sofa or any other cc all house was lagging. After removing cc from the house it was fine again. Nobody could help me with it. After finding out about the doll and removing her it was fine again :D
What can I do to get rid of her?
1. make backup of your game just in case if something will go wrong. For most of the people this doll is removed successfully without problems.
2. check if this doll is not in your houses as a toy or it's not in your kids inventory
3. go to install content in your launcher (not downloads) and look for the doll and uninstall it
4. check in DCBackups (my documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/DCBackup)
for this file
and delete it too.
5. check also your downloads because there was the place from where the doll was installed to the game (if it was originally downloaded from TSR or from the exchange with some file) use Custard tool to check your sims3packs. (You can download it from modthesims - more info in link to my blog in the end of this post)
6. also go to your Export folder (my documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Exports) if you sent something recently to exchange. Because this doll is attaching to the files. It will be in your uploads too. Remove files or clean it with Custard tool. (untick the doll)
7. check all your creations that's are in your studio on exchange or on other pages that you sent something too. If they have the doll remove it
LETS NOT SPREAD THIS DOLL TO OTHER SIMMERS!
Check also my tutorial how to use Custard tool (made by Delphy from mod the sims). It is very usefull tool that will help get rid of the doll