Friday 9 July 2010

Simmer of the week

Two days ago the sims 3 community were choosing Simmer of the week :)
'•Info•
What is the "Simmer of the Week Award" you might ask, well, in sumation the Simmer of the Month Week recognizes a simmer who is appriciated and acknowleged by the community. Every week one simmer will be recognized for their efforts in the Sims 3 Community'

I was nominated by simmers. It was very nice feeling that people appreciate my work with cleaning exchange from the corrupted doll.


And I got the most of the votes and won :D


Here is my new signature for the week. It is shiny and lovely :D I need to learn how to make .gif signatures 


THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES!!!







2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I admire your work and am proud to know you. EQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so nice of you EQ :D I am realy glad that I meet you too. You are an amazing creator and I love your work!!! :D

    ReplyDelete