Saturday 8 September 2012

EA new world - Sunlit Tides

I don't know about you but I love new EA world Sunlit Tides! World of my dreams :D I could live there if I could :P. It is the best world that EA build so far. The summer is nearly over so it is very relaxing to play there in cold evenings or morning or nights ;) I can't also wait for Seasons to come so our sims will be able to swim there, have sunbaths and do everything what sims can do on the tropical island.
What I love about this world? Lot of beaches, amazing  blue water, hills, lot of houses, palms, cute road lamps and most of all beautiful views.

If you have spare simpoints this world is worth to spend them.
Still on sale: Gold Version 3,700 SimPoints
               Standard Version 2,450 SimPoints


Link to download from EA Store 




























No comments:

Post a Comment