Saturday 8 September 2012

Romantic Oasis 2 - no cc

Hi all after long long break. My real life got busier then usual this year so I didn't have much time to play or create. Unfortunately exchange didn't even accepted my previous uploads so I stopped creating. Now I think they fixed something. And finally I could upload that house. It is called

ROMANTIC OASIS 2 
- no custom content

DOWNLOAD FROM THE SIMS 3 STUDIO:



Some of you remember my previous house Romantic Oasis. It was build for some fresh married couple. Only one bedroom, bathroom, living room and garden with swimming pool. 


(Here is a link to the exchange if you want to get older version:  DOWNLOAD)

Now lets back to my new house. While ago I got from store new EA world called Sunlit Tides and I fell in love with it. I think it is the best world EA build so far :) I could live there in real life to be honest. 
(you can get it here: SUNLIT TIDES)

And Romantic Oasis finally found its right place to be put. Perfect house for perfect world. I started to play in it but with time this house became too small. I placed it in the bigger lot so I had much more space to extend garden. I built there SPA House, I added 2 rooms, 1 extra bathroom,Wishing Well, pond etc 
I hope you will like it :) 



THERE IS NO CC IN THE HOUSE (I REMOVED IT BEFORE UPLOADING. YOU CAN CHECK WITH CUSTARD PROGRAM TO SEE THAT THE HOUSE IS CLEAN) 

Here are more pictures. To enlarge it click on each picture 

Instead of Volkswagen Beetle I placed motorbike 


Spa house 

Wishing Well

Ginni lamp - I left it in the house so have fun with it :)

I will add more pictures when I will get to my game
enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment