Wednesday 10 November 2010

Blackworth House

Blackworth House

It's the actual house where my sims live. When I built it it was a small starter house but with the time (sim years) it was rebuilt and new rooms were added as the family were getting bigger :) It is nice house where you can find many things that will tell you something about my sims: paintings, inventions, gems. It have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The head of the house is Ezekiel Blackworth and he is a Ghost Hunter and love to invent stuff. Sophie his wife love her garden and also is a private detective. She have her office there. I made for them party room too. She love fashion so for her on the top floor I made fashion designer room. There was few birthdays in the family so the room was a need :) Enjoy the house and recommend :) 
NO CUSTOM CONTENT














4 Bedrooms












 happy simming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment