Tuesday, 9 October 2012

New pets cat and dog

I decided to play with CAS today and I created 2 pets. I hope you will like it 


First is my lovely cat Sonia Perez 


Gender: Female
Age: Adult
Species: Cat
Traits: Independent, Hyper, Friendly


No Custom Content 

DOWNLOAD FROM EXCHANGE:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6494169

If you didn't notice she is very unique cat. Look closer into her eyes. Yes you got it, she has 2 different eye colours: yellow and blue. She is special. 



Two different coloured eyes - you can see from closer. Isn't she cute? 



Second is my cute dog. Zoe Callan

My sims found her in their town and I totally re-made her into this cute candy :)

Gender: Female
Age: Elder
Species: Dog(small)
Traits: Proud, Friendly, Playful



No Custom Content 

DOWNLOAD FROM EXCHANGE:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6496869

She is also wearing lovely outfit for dogs. You can find it on Modthesims page.
Click on  ----> HERE






ENJOY :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete