Tuesday 9 October 2012

New pets cat and dog

I decided to play with CAS today and I created 2 pets. I hope you will like it 


First is my lovely cat Sonia Perez 


Gender: Female
Age: Adult
Species: Cat
Traits: Independent, Hyper, Friendly


No Custom Content 

DOWNLOAD FROM EXCHANGE:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6494169

If you didn't notice she is very unique cat. Look closer into her eyes. Yes you got it, she has 2 different eye colours: yellow and blue. She is special. 



Two different coloured eyes - you can see from closer. Isn't she cute? 



Second is my cute dog. Zoe Callan

My sims found her in their town and I totally re-made her into this cute candy :)

Gender: Female
Age: Elder
Species: Dog(small)
Traits: Proud, Friendly, Playful



No Custom Content 

DOWNLOAD FROM EXCHANGE:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6496869

She is also wearing lovely outfit for dogs. You can find it on Modthesims page.
Click on  ----> HERE






ENJOY :) 

3 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    Dog Collars and Leashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpful: Benefits of Heartgard Plus

    ReplyDelete